Spinach, Bacon & Egg Salad with Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing
Spinach, Bacon & Egg Salad with Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing is perfect for a lunch or light dinner or to be served as a side salad. The sweet & salty combination of spinach, honey mustard, bacon, mushrooms, hard-boiled eggs, and cheddar cheese makes this one of my family's favorite salads ever!
Servings: 6 servings
- 10 ounces baby spinach
- 8 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms sliced
- 6 hard-boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes halved and sliced
- ½ cup shredded medium cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
In a large serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients and toss.
In a medium bowl, combine all of the dressing ingredients. Whisk thoroughly to incorporate until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as needed. Pour into a serving jar to serve alongside the salad and store any leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for 1 week.
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 216mg | Sodium: 499mg | Potassium: 641mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 4971IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 163mg | Iron: 2mg