Kneaders Turkey Bacon Avocado Sandwich
This Turkey Bacon Avocado Sandwich is inspired by my favorite bakery & cafe in Utah. Kneaders makes the most amazing food, and this sandwich is my go-to item on their menu, especially with their mustard-mayo that gets slathered on the bread!
Servings: 2 people
Turkey Bacon Avocado Sandwich Ingredients
- 4 slices fresh focaccia french country, sourdough, or other artisan bread
- 6 ounces turkey preferably hand pulled, not processed
- 2-4 slices provolone cheese
- 4-6 strips cooked bacon
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 large Romaine lettuce leaves leafy part only
- 4-6 slices tomato
- ¼ small red onion thinly sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup real mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- Pinch of salt
Combine all sauce ingredients together in a small bowl and stir well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Assemble each sandwich by spreading Kneaders sauce on each bottom slice of bread, then topping with provolone cheese, followed by turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, onion, avocado, salt & pepper, and the remaining top slice of bread, also spread with Kneaders sauce.
Slice each sandwich in half and serve.
Calories: 973kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 76g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 29g | Monounsaturated Fat: 25g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 1268mg | Potassium: 982mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 3357IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 203mg | Iron: 2mg