Oven Roasted Cauliflower
This easy Oven Roasted Cauliflower recipe is one of my go-to choices for giving my family a healthy vegetable side to go with dinner. It's quick, healthy, mostly hands off, goes with almost anything, and everybody, even my cauliflower-hating husband, enjoys cauliflower this way.
Servings: 2 -4 Servings
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder optional
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
On a large baking sheet, drizzle the cauliflower florets with olive oil, then season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder (if desired). Toss to evenly coat, then spread in an even layer with cut sides down to maximize surface area for the cauliflower to caramelize.
Bake for 20-30 minutes, just until tender and the edges are caramelized. The amount of time will depend largely on the size of your florets and how tender or al dente you prefer your cauliflower.
- Be sure to try some of the variations mentioned in the post for Parmesan roasted cauliflower, spicy roasted cauliflower, roasted cauliflower with raisins and pine nuts, and more!
- I have made this with cauliflower florets purchased from Costco, which works great, although some of the florets are still very large and need to be cut in half first.
- Leftover roasted cauliflower will keep for up to 4 days in an airtight container in the fridge and can be reheated in the microwave or a 350 degree F oven until hot, about 10 minutes.
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 708mg | Potassium: 1264mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 202mg | Calcium: 94mg | Iron: 2mg