Refried Bean Dip
Who doesn't love a good dip?! This Refried Bean Dip recipe comes together in just minutes and everybody always swarms when it's set out at a party next to a big bowl of tortilla chips! Make it as mild or spicy as you like, then step back and watch your family and friends devour this fantastic dip!
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time25 minutes mins
Total Time35 minutes mins
Servings: 10 Servings
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese 4 ounces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese 4 ounces
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 jalapeno stems and seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 green onions chopped, for garnish
- Tortilla chips for serving
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Combine all of the ingredients except for the green onions in a large bowl. Mix with a hand mixer until combine, then pour into a large skillet or square baking dish.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Stir, then sprinkle with the green onions, if desired, and serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home.
- A crust may form on the top of the bean dip as it sits, but if you stir the dip well this will mix right back in.
- Slow Cooker Instructions: You can all all of the dip ingredients to a small slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours or on HIGH for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until hot all the way through.
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 639mg | Potassium: 161mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 899IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 224mg | Iron: 1mg