Creamy Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing
This Creamy Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing has a kick from freshly cracked peppercorns that play against the savory parmesan cheese! It’s a quick, easy dressing that is wonderful on a green salad or with crunchy, cold vegetables as a dip!
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup real mayo
- 1-2 Tablespoons freshly cracked peppercorns depending on how spicy you like it
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- ¼ cup buttermilk + more to thin to your liking
Roughly crack the peppercorns by placing in a heavy duty zip tight back, sealing, then hitting with a rolling pin or meat mallet to break them up into coarse pieces.
Combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together well.
Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes for the flavors to combine.
- Greek yogurt can be used in place of sour cream as a substitute.
- If using finely ground black pepper, reduce the amount to 1 teaspoon.
Calories: 1276kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 123g | Saturated Fat: 36g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 52g | Monounsaturated Fat: 29g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 157mg | Sodium: 2799mg | Potassium: 497mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1376IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 817mg | Iron: 2mg