Creamy and garlicky with a spicy kick, you won't be able to get enough of this homemade Remoulade Sauce! Use it as a dip for vegetables, fries, and finger foods, or as a spread for burgers or sandwiches like Shrimp Po'Boys. This Louisiana inspired remoulade sauce is ADDICTIVE!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1-2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 Tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ to 1 teaspoon hot sauce adjust to taste
- 2 Tablespoons relish
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon about 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Combine the lemon juice, mayo, garlic, pepper relish, green onions, mustard, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, creole seasoning, salt, and pepper in a bowl and whisk well.
Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit in the fridge for 1 hour.
Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 392mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 292IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg