This quick Oreo Pie recipe is going to become a regular for every occasion! With both bake and no-bake options for the crust, this cookies and cream cheesecake pie comes together in just 15 minutes, then sets up in the fridge for a few hours. Plus, it only requires a handful of ingredients. Perfect for a last-minute, chilled dessert!
Servings: 10 servings
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 6 Tablespoons salted butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 Oreo cookies chopped
- Additional sweetened whipped cream
- Additional Oreo cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Finely crush the Oreo cookies in a food processor or a large ziploc bag using a rolling pin. Add the melted butter and mix to combine.
Press the buttery crumbs into a 9-inch pie plate using the bottom of a flat measuring cup and compacting it up the sides as best you can. Bake for 10 minutes until set. If you prefer to not heat up your oven, you can just chill the crust for 30 minutes in the freezer for a no-bake pie, but I like the slightly toasted taste and crunchier set of the baked crust. Let the crust cool.
Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together with a hand mixer until smooth.
In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form, taking care not to overbeat the mixture and turn it into butter. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture along with the chopped Oreos.
Spread the filling into the cooled crust, then chill for at least 3-4 hours to set up.
Top with swirls of sweetened whipped cream piped around the edges with a decorative tip and Oreo halves for a garnish.
- Freezing: This pie can be frozen for 2-3 months if you first cover it in plastic wrap and then wrap it again in aluminum foil. Allow it thaw in the fridge overnight before topping with freshly whipped cream and serving.
- Cool Whip: If you prefer to skip the step of making freshly whipped cream, you could replace the cream, vanilla, and ¼ cup of the sugar in the filling with one 8-ounce tub of thawed Cool Whip.
- Storage: The pie will keep for 2-3 days in the fridge.
- Slicing: For clean, sharp slices, run your knife under very hot water then wipe dry with a towel before cutting each slice.
Calories: 457kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 338mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 865IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 4mg