Peanut Butter Pie
This creamy, dreamy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie recipe is absolutely irresistible! A buttery Oreo Pie Crust is topped with a tangy-sweet peanut butter cream cheese pie filling which then gets drizzled in chocolate and peanut butter cups. This is a chocolate-peanut butter lover's dream dessert!
Servings: 10 servings
- 25 Oreo cookies about 2 ½ cups
- 6 Tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Reese's mini peanut butter cups chopped
- Melted chocolate
- Peanut butter chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Crush the Oreos (with the filling - no need to scrape it out) in a food processor or a ziploc bag using a rolling pin until they are fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and toss to combine.
Press the crumbs into a 9-inch pie pan with the flat base of a measuring cup. Bake for 10 minutes, then cool. If you prefer a no-bake approach, you can stick the crust in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth and light, around 2 minutes.
Whip the heavy cream and vanilla in a separate bowl using a hand mixer until stiff peaks form, being careful not to overbeat and turn it into butter. Fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture, then spread into the cooled cookie crust.
Refrigerate for 4-6 hours to set up.
- Variations: Use a graham cracker crust or make the crust with Nutter Butters.
- Freezing: This pie freezes well for up to 2-3 months. You can serve it frozen or let it thaw in the fridge overnight before serving.
Calories: 561kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 399mg | Potassium: 285mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 865IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 3mg