Corn Muffins are crispy and buttery outside and soft and fluffy inside. They are scrumptious all on their own or sliced open and spread with butter and honey.
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¼ cup salted butter melted
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with baking spray or line with paper liners.
Whisk the flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
Add the beaten eggs, milk, melted butter, oil, and honey. Stir until combined.
Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups, filling them each about ¾ full.
Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Storage: Muffins will keep in an airtight container on the counter for 3 days.
- Freezing: These corn muffins freeze well for up to 2 months. Thaw on the counter or reheat in the microwave or oven before serving.
Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Sodium: 257mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 191IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 1mg