Roast Beef Sliders
Easy Roast Beef Sliders with horseradish, lots of melted cheese, and a savory butter, garlic, and poppy seed sauce are the perfect appetizer for any party, game day, or social gathering! Made with soft, sweet Hawaiian rolls, these small sandwiches pack a big flavor wallop for your mouth!
Servings: 18 sliders
- 20 sweet Hawaiian rolls
- 40 thin slices of roast beef about 1 ½ pounds
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese shredded
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese shredded
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 ounces horseradish sauce
- 1 cup salted butter melted
- ¼ cup Worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 Tablespoons poppy seeds
Slice the rolls in half lengthwise without separating them, then lay the bottom half in a 9x13-inch pan.
Spread half of the horseradish sauce in a thin layer on the roll, then top with the sliced roast beef.
Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top, then spread the undersides of the cut top rolls with the remaining horseradish sauce and place them on top of the cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk the melted butter with the Worcestershire sauce, dried mustard, garlic powder, and onion powder. Drizzle all over the tops of the rolls, then sprinkle with the poppy seeds. Cover with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, then uncover and bake the sliders for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is melted. You may need to cover them with foil during the last 10 minutes or so. Slice between the rolls then serve warm.
- Storage: Leftovers can be covered and kept in the fridge for 3 days. Reheat in a 350 degree F oven until warmed through (about 15 minutes) or in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Variations: Try adding roasted red peppers, caramelized onions, or pepperoncini peppers between the roast beef and cheese layers for additional flavor.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 1055mg | Potassium: 207mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 627IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 382mg | Iron: 1mg