Oreo Dip is the perfect combination of sweet, creamy, and loaded with chunks of crunchy Oreos. Serve it up with fresh strawberries, additional Oreos, chocolate graham crackers, or Nilla Wafers for the perfect go-to party dip!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 16 Oreo cookies lightly crushed
- Oreo cookies
- Vanilla wafers
- Graham crackers
- Fresh strawberries
Beat the cream using an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form, but do not overbeat the cream which can cause it to turn into butter. Set aside
Beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in another large bowl.
Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture ⅓ at a time.
Fold in the crushed Oreos, reserving 1 tablespoon for garnish.
Transfer the Oreo dip to a serving bowl and sprinkle the reserved crushed Oreos on top.
Serve with additional Oreos, Nilla Wafers, graham crackers, or fresh strawberries or other fruit for dipping.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- This recipe can be made with any kind of Oreo flavor you like. The mint Oreos are another of our favorites.
- The heavy cream can be replaced by a thawed 8-ounce container of Cool Whip.
Calories: 359kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 213mg | Potassium: 115mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 819IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2mg