Christmas Peanut Clusters Crockpot Candy
Peanut clusters don't get simpler than this easy Christmas Crockpot Candy recipe where you just dump everything in the slow cooker and let it do its magic! You'll end up with perfectly smooth, creamy chocolate that is loaded with roasted peanuts in every bite!
Servings: 50 -60 servings
- 2 pounds dry roasted peanuts (two 16-ounce jars)
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
- 1 (4-ounce) German chocolate baking bar broken into pieces
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- 48 ounces almond bark (two 24-ounce packages)
Add the peanuts to the bottom of a large slow cooker. Sprinkle the chocolate chips, chopped German chocolate baking bar, and peanut butter chips on top. Break up the almond break and add that on top of everything, then cover with the lid.
Cook on LOW heat for 2 hours without stirring.
Remove the lid and stir well until everything is smooth.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Decorate with sprinkles, if using, before the chocolate has a chance to harden. Let cool until completely set up and firm before storing.
- Storage: These will last for 1-2 weeks stored in an airtight container on the counter at room temperature. Or keep them in the fridge for up to 1 month.
- Freezing: Most chocolates like crockpot candy freeze well for a couple of months if properly stored in an airtight container. Let them thaw on the counter for an hour or two before enjoying.
- Add some mix-ins: Try adding raisins, marshmallows, or pretzels right at the end before shaping for some fun flavor and texture variations!
- Give them a little bling: Use sprinkles or crushed candy canes to decorate the tops of the peanut clusters for a festive look.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 135mg | Potassium: 119mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg