Banana Pudding Cookies
These Banana Pudding Cookies are ultra soft and studded with Nilla Wafer pieces and white chocolate chips in a banana flavored cookie dough! They are like eating banana pudding in cookie form and everybody raves about them!
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1 cup salted butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 box instant banana pudding mix 3.4-ounce
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup broken up Nilla Wafers
- ½ cup white chocolate chips plus more for decorating
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a large bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or electric mixer until creamy and light, about 2-3 minutes.
Add the eggs and vanilla extract. Beat again, scraping the bottom and sides of the bowl as needed.
Add the flour, pudding mix, baking soda, and salt. Mix just until combined.
Add Nilla Wafers and white chocolate chips. Stir in with a spatula or spoon.
Use a small cookie scoop to scoop mounds of cookie dough onto the baking sheets lined, spacing the cookies a couple inches apart so they have room to spread. Press a couple of pieces into the top of each mound of dough.
Bake for 8-10 minutes until set around the edges but slightly underbaked in the middle. Immediately after removing from the oven, press a few additional white chocolate chips into the tops of the cookies. Let sit for 10 minutes on the baking sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Giant cookies: You can double the size of your cookies and make 10-12 large cookies instead. They will bake an extra minute or so longer and need longer to set up completely (at least an hour but preferably overnight), otherwise they will look gooey inside if you break one open right away.
- Storage: Keep leftover cooled cookies in an airtight container on the counter for 4-5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 217mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg