• Biscoff Cookies • Granulated Sugar • Butter • White Chocolate • Cornstarch • Salt • Whole Milk • Eggs • Vanilla Extract • Heavy Cream • Powdered Sugar • Blueberries • Raspberries • Blackberries • Strawberries
1. Make the cookie crust. Just combine the cookie crumbs, sugar, and melted butter, then press them into a 9-inch pie dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
2. Make the white chocolate pudding filling by combining sugar, cornstarch and salt in a heavy pan. Whisk in the milk, then bring to a low boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened (about 2 minutes).
3. Temper the egg yolks by whisking them in a separate bowl, then mixing in the hot milk mixture. Add this back to the pan and continue to cook and stir. Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate and butter until both have melted. Add the vanilla and stir.
4. Assemble the pie. Melt the remaining chocolate and gently spread over the bottom of the crust. Arrange sliced strawberries on top of the white chocolate, then pour the warm pudding mixture over the strawberries. Cover with plastic wrap to prevent and refrigerate until chilled.
5. Top with sweetened whipped cream and berries. Beat heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until light, then spread it on top of the pie filling. Pile on as many berries on top as you like.
Since summer and it's desserts are all about ease and simplicity, I've included a pudding mix variation in the notes if you're looking for something more simple!
This Red, White, and Blueberry Cream Pie is the perfect patriotic pie for 4th of July and Memorial Day! From the Biscoff cookie crust and fresh berries to the homemade white chocolate pudding filling and sweetened whipped cream, this easy dessert recipe is ready for all your summer cookouts and holidays!