This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This Easy Rosemary Focaccia Bread recipe is so simple to make and ready in under an hour, so you can have fresh, warm bread with dinner tonight!
Easy Rosemary Focaccia BreadThe olive oil coating the bottom of the pan gives an amazing, crunchy texture to the crust of this Easy Rosemary Focaccia bread while the butter drizzled over the top creates pockets of yummy, buttery goodness, highlighted with a generous sprinkle of coarse salt. If you are looking for an easy focaccia bread recipe, this is it!Paul’s cousin’s wife introduced me to this amazingly delicious and easy rosemary focaccia bread recipe. It’s one of those foods that bring to mind memories of dinners with extended family for holidays or Sunday evenings. Maren would bring this bread piping hot from the oven and it was all any of us could do not to start cutting off pieces of it before sitting down to eat the meal. I love how simple, basic ingredients can make something so satisfying.You can whip up this easy focaccia bread in less than an hour and have warm, savory bread to serve with Sunday dinner or soup or a salad. I love using fresh herbs whenever I can and the rosemary sprinkled over the top before baking gives such a wonderful, distinctive flavor to this bread. And it’s even better when the rosemary is fresh out of Paul’s aunt’s garden. We are in the middle of redoing the landscaping around our fixer-upper of a house and rosemary is one of the plants that I definitely intend on planting. I love that it is both decorative and functional!If you love making homemade bread, be sure to give these Cheesy Garlic Mozzarella Swirl Rolls a try! Or check out this Roasted Garlic & Rosemary No Knead Artisan Bread that is to die for with a crusty, golden brown crust and soft inside!
More Bread Recipes you’ll love
- Irish Soda Bread
- Easy Homemade Rye Bread
- Best Challah Bread Ever (with Step-by-Step Photos of a 6-Strand Braid)
- Homemade Garlic Naan Bread
- Amish White Bread
- Homemade French Bread
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Proof yeast in bowl with the hot water and 1 tablespoon of the sugar until foamy. Combine the flour, remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar, and the salt. Stir in the proofed yeast and knead for 3-5 minutes, until smooth. Dough will be sticky. Cover and let the dough rise for 20 minutes.
- Prepare a 9x13" baking dish by coating with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Gently spread the dough into the pan, pushing it into the corners with your fingers and poking it gently with your fingers to create small craters over the top. Drizzle the melted butter of the bread and sprinkle with rosemary and salt.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until the top starts turning a light golden brown. Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 212 Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 12mg Sodium: 334mg Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 4g
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE?
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience. Getting feedback from you helps me and other readers too!
Also, if you share on INSTAGRAM, use the hashtag #houseofnasheats and tag me (@houseofnasheats) so I can stop by and give your post some love. Thank you!