This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
When talking to friends we all collectively agreed that men are HARD to shop for! Before you throw in the towel or tell him to go buy his own gifts, let me give you some gift ideas for the dad/husband/men in your life! Your husband will love any one of these great gifts for Christmas!
Disclaimer: this post is not sponsored. I’m just sharing some of my favorite things and there are a few affiliate links throughout.
Gift Ideas for Men
I personally hand picked each item on this list after asking my husband, friends, and family for their recommendations. My husband either already uses these items or has the item on his wishlist! I tried my best to make sure there is something on here for everyone and for all budgets. These will be the best Christmas gifts for the men in your life!
1. Motorola Talkabout T800 Two-Way Radios (Aff. Link) – Great for those adventure seeking types that find themselves in areas without cell service. For example, our family uses two-way radios while in Yosemite every October because it is just so much easier keeping tabs on people with these versus a cellphone with spotty reception. There really are so many ways these can come in handy!
2. Balega No-show Compression-fit Running Socks (Aff. Link) – My husband and I are both obsessed with these socks! They fit so well, never slide down, are amazing to run in, and they keep our feet clean, dry , and odor free. We love them so much that we each have several pair in different colors!
3. YETI Rambler 20 oz Tumbler (Aff. Link) – My husband loves this little mug and you will always find it right next to him on his desk while working. It will keep cold things cold and hot things hot. It even has a magnetic closure so no spills!
4. Apple Airpods Pros (Aff. Link) – I have the original apple airpods but the pros look so nice! Wireless charging, noise cancellation, and soft silicone tips make these a top item on anyone’s wishlist!
5. 3 in 1 Wireless Charging Station (Aff. Link) – Charge all your devices in one easy, streamlined location that saves you from ALL THE CORDS! My techy husband loves this kind of stuff.
6. Solo Stove Bonfire Fire Pit (Aff. Link) – This is so cool! It’s a firepit that uses wood but yet has no smoke! It is completely portable so it is great for those get togethers any time of year. My friend’s dad has one and now he wants the bigger size because he loves it so much!
7. Leatherman Free T4 Knife (Aff. Link) – Does this even need an explanation? Every guy needs a good Leatherman. I had my eagle scout husband pick this out and now it is on his wishlist!
8. Apple TV (Aff. Link) – This is the best little device that makes tv watching a breeze. No more flipping back and forth through channels but instead you can stream live shows or access all content from apps like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, and much much more.
9. Vortex Optics Crossfire HD Binoculars (Aff. Link) – Every guy needs a good pair of binoculars! Use them for birdwatching, hunting, or take them while hiking! My husband loves taking a pair when we go to Yosemite!
10. Patagonia Duffel (Aff. Link) – Any guy would love this duffel. It is super durable with ripstop water repellent fabric and plenty of room for a quick getaway. It has straps to carry like a backpack or a shoulder strap to carry like a standard duffel. Throw it in the car and you are good to go for any adventure!
11. Mission Belt (Aff. Link) – My friend’s husband recommended this belt and at first I thought, what could be so special about a belt? When I saw why he loved it so much I thought it was so cool! Instead of a regular belt with holes, this one has a ratchet system so you get a perfect fit. This belt is super durable so it won’t crack and you can even change out the buckle design if you want to. Upgrade your belt today!
12. RTIC 52 Quart Cooler – This cooler is for anyone looking for a good adventure but also wants to keep their sandwiches and drinks cold. Take this on road trips, camping, or a picnic. Keeps ice cold for up to 10 days and last I checked it was on a really great sale!
13. Anker USB Portable Charger (Aff. Link) – Do you have a portable charger? If not, get one now! They are so handy to have and we use it all the time in the car (charging kids ipads), around the house, at the park, or even camping. Never be caught with a dead device ever again! This will charge it in no time!
14. Chemical Guys Best Detailing Bucket Kit (Aff. Link) – This is a great car washing starter kit. This is a great brand that has thought of everything when it comes to keeping your car nice and shiny clean.
15. SunCloud Polarized Optics Rambler (Aff. Link) – We love Suncloud for their good price point, durability, and polarized lenses to reduce glare, which is all-important to my husband who has a passion for fly-fishing. I love the wood grain detail on these glasses and any guy would love a good pair of sunglasses!
I would love to know if you have other gift ideas for guys that aren’t on my list! Let me know in the comments below!
I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.