When it comes to buying gifts for your favorite foodie, it can be hard because sometimes it seems like they already have everything they need! But I have tried and tested almost all of these gifts myself or they are on my own personal list after hearing rave reviews and recommendations from others.
Disclaimer: this post is not sponsored. I'm just sharing some of my favorite things and there are a few affiliate links throughout.
These are the best kitchen gifts for anyone you know that loves to cook! I reached out to friends and family for kitchen gift ideas and asked what things they LOVE and actually use (my two top criteria, always, when it comes to giving gifts). This foodie gift guide is full of useful kitchen gadgets and anyone one of these items on this list would make a perfect kitchen gift!
The Best Gift Ideas for Foodies
I love everything on this list and I hope these kitchen gift ideas can help you find the perfect gift! Some of my favorites on this list that I use all the time are the Joseph Joseph Adjustable Rolling Pin with Removable Rings (Aff. Link), my favorite USA Bakeware pans (Aff. Link), and my Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker (Aff. Link). Now get shopping and pick out some of the best kitchen gifts for Christmas!
1. KOHLER Kitchen Sink Squeegee (Aff. Link) - The perfect kitchen gadget for all those looking to make your life easier and cleaner. Brush and squeegee away crumbs and food stuck in the sink, keep fridge shelves clean, or sweep away those crumbs on the counter.
2. Hamilton Breakfast Sandwich Maker (Aff. Link) - If you sometimes doubt if a product really lives up to the description, fear not, this one does. With 6,000 plus ratings and 4 stars, this is a great gift for any gadget-loving parent, college student, or anyone wanting to make a quick, easy breakfast sandwich with little to no cleanup! My friend's family uses it all the time and they love it!
3. Milk Frother (Aff. Link) - Froth and foam may be weird words but this little machine is anything but weird. Kick your drink up a notch with the most perfect frothiness in seconds. It’s super fun to use and you will want to pour more than one cup just to froth again and again! Pair this with a cute mug and some homemade hot chocolate mix and voila, the perfect gift!
4. Instant Pot (Aff. Link) - Has this been on your wishlist and you just haven't bit the bullet? Well do it! I resisted for SO LONG but I'm so glad I finally caved to the pressure (see what I did there?) and it's a game changer for things like roasts, beans, rice, and hard-boiled eggs. This is your instant pot year. I promise you will love how easy it is to cook delicious food in such a short amount of time. Pair it with any one of these recipes and see for yourself how amazing this machine is!
5. Adjustable Book Holder (Aff. Link) - Get those recipes, phones, books, ipads off the counter and save your neck by viewing what you need to see at a better angle!
6. GreenPan Lima Healthy Ceramic Nonstick 10" (Aff. Link) - Does someone you know need a new pan? I love my GreenPan for its durability and healthy nonstick ceramic coating. Great pans if you are looking to replace any old ones!
7. Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker with Extra Bowl (Aff. Link) - We are big ice cream fans and this machine makes the process so quick and easy! You can have ice cream in as little as 25 minutes! We have LOVED this machine and LOVE that it comes with a second bowl to keep in the freezer so we are always ready for an indulgent treat and can make more than one batch or flavor at a time. Use it with any of my ice cream recipes like Homeade Chocolate Ice Cream, Graham Canyon, or Caramel Oreo Fudge Ripple. Or make a seasonal flavor like Peppermint or Pumpkin ice cream!
8. Kitchenaid Mixer (Aff. Link) - Believe me when I say that these things last forever! I have had mine since I was first married and being a food blogger I use it A LOT. It still runs great! I really love the glass bowl on my mixer and could not imagine life without this quintessential kitchen product.
9. Stasher Bags (Aff. Link) - These were a reader recommendation that I bought earlier this year to use for marinating meat (they are the BEST!) or quickly chilling cooked custard in an ice water bath when making ice cream. And so much more. They are an endlessly reusable, radically functional platinum-silicone storage bag that's better for you and the planet. And they have loads of sizes and such fun colors! The holiday designs on their new bags are making me want to buy more!
10. Ergo Spout (Aff. Link) - Such a fun, clever product that turns your mason jars into pitchers! Perfect for sauces, syrups, and dressings for a mess free pour. Gift this with some Buttermilk Caramel Syrup, Olive Garden Salad Dressing, or my delicious Poppy Seed Dressing! Use the code HOUSEOFNASHEATS for 10% off your purchase!
11. Wilton 3-Tier Cooling Rack for Cookies, Cakes and More (Aff Link) - Tight on counter space? This is the perfect gift for those avid bakers with smaller kitchens that may need a little extra space to cool their treats. Pair this with a batch of homemade cookies or some cookie recipe cards.
12. Pancake Pen (Aff. Link) - Mix the batter right in the bottle and have a mess free pour with muffins, crepes, pancakes, and even cupcakes! You can even draw fun shapes with the batter and impress your family with your new found skills! I got one of these as a gift at a conference a couple years ago and it's so much fun!
13. Victorinox Swiss Classic 4-Piece Utility Knife Set (Aff. Link) - Who knew you could love a knife so much? I reach for these over my expensive designer set of knives! They are reasonably priced and will cut through anything! It's a great gift for the kitchen aficionado who has practically everything, except for these amazingly sharp, perfect knives!
14. Pizza Stone and Board (Aff. Link) - Everyone needs a pizza stone to make the perfect crispy pizza every time! It really does make a big difference and we just leave ours stored in the oven on the bottom rack full time. This would be such a fun gift idea paired with the recipe for the best pizza crust ever and fun pizza ideas!
15. USA Bakeware pans (Aff. Link) - USA Bakeware is my FAVORITE. I seriously have the 9x13, 9x9, 8x8, 9x4 loaf pans, 9-inch pie plates, and I want the 8-inch and 9-inch cake pans from them. I’m kind of obsessed and anyone who knows me in real life has probably heard me rave about these pans.
16. Meat Thermometer (Aff. Link) - Have you ever cooked chicken or pork and wondered if it was actually done and ended up overcooking it because you had to be sure it was cooked all the way through? I ALWAYS check my meat with a thermometer to make sure it reaches the right temperature and is never overcooked. This one is simple and sleek and honestly, everyone should have one.
17. Joseph Joseph Adjustable Rolling Pin with Removable Rings (Aff. Link) - I didn’t think I would love this so much! This is one of those items every baker doesn’t think they need but they actually really do! It ensures your dough is the exact thickness you want every time! I use mine all the time for making sugar cookies and gingerbread.
18. Meat Chopper (Aff. Link) - Perfect little stocking stuffer with an excellent price point. I just got mine a couple months ago after a friend told me how much she loved hers and it really is so handy! Plus, you can’t beat $5! Stop using your spatula or whatever you use to chop that hamburger and just go ahead and get this. There is literally nothing that should be holding you back from a tool that makes the job faster and effortless, is dishwasher safe, and cheap!
Let me know if you have other favorite kitchen products in the comments below! I'm always looking for new ideas that are tried, tested, and recommended!
I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.