I had so much fun making this list that is full of ideas for the best Christmas gift ideas for her! It was like making my own Christmas list again, which was one of my favorite things as a kid. These items would make the best Christmas present for any mom. You might just want to order something for yourself while getting all those lists checked off!
Disclaimer: this post is not sponsored. I’m just sharing some of my favorite things and there are a few affiliate links throughout.
Gift Ideas for Mom
This was my favorite gift guide to put together because it was basically a list of all my favorite items that I think would make the perfect gift for any mom. Send this list to your significant other so they can get some good gift ideas for you!
- Balega Ultra running socks (Aff. Link) - I am full-on OBSESSED with these socks and want a pair in every color! They are seriously the BEST running socks ever. I have a full marathon and triathlon in my belt and can say hands down that these socks blow all others out of the water. They are lightweight but have reinforced cushioned heel and toe for comfort and durability. Great for working out or just wearing around the house! I loved them so much I ended up buying them for my husband too and he is also now a fan.
- Made By Mary Jewelry (Aff. Link) - Handmade, beautiful jewelry that is customizable and timeless. I have a Made By Mary necklace that has held up so well and looks brand new. She has so many different options for necklaces, bracelets, rings, chokers, earrings, hair accessories, and more. It is all so beautiful!
- Billie Razor (Aff. Link) - Have you heard of Billie Razor? My friend has one and she swears by it! It’s inexpensive (why do razor cartridges cost so much?!), ships for free, attaches to the shower wall with a magnet (coolest little gadget), has a cool travel case, and on and on. You will get the best shave with this razor and I love that they will auto send you refill blades (free shipping!). Basically you should just stop reading this and go check them out! They have awesome products you will want to check out on their website!
- Stitchfix (Aff. Link) - I have absolutely LOVED stitchfix. I secretly loathe clothes shopping (anyone else?) and I love that I can go online, tell them the style I am looking for, and a perfectly curated arrangement of clothing shows up at my door. I couldn’t be happier with what the selections they have sent me and if you have seen any of my YouTube videos, chances are I was wearing a top I got from Stitchfix. I highly recommend stitchfix! Click Here for $25 off your first order!
- Packing Cubes (Aff. Link)- I love traveling with packing cubes and honestly can’t even imagine traveling without them! We have taken ours all over the world! I use them for my kids, my husband, toiletry items, and all those odds and ends that don’t really have a spot (but now they do with packing cubes). They keep everything so clean and organized! Instead of clothes haphazardly strewn about in the suitcase, they now have a designated packing cube and will stay nicely folded. I love these packing cubes because they can compress and you can't beat the price of this set of packing cubes.
- Patagonia Organic Cotton Quilt Snap-T Pullover Sweatshirt (Aff. Link) - Everyone deserves a good, comfortable, soft, and light pullover. Especially with the way things are this year and basically staying in loungewear all day, I am all about the comfy and easy yet stylish clothing. This one hits all the marks of being both cute AND comfy.
- Stanley ADVENTURE QUENCHER TRAVEL TUMBLER | 40 OZ -Everyone needs the perfect water bottle. Let me tell you the reasons why this is the perfect tumbler. It holds a ton of water and keeps it COLD! Do you have a small water bottle that just seems to run out of water way too fast and you are constantly refilling it? Not this; it seems to magically hold a ton of water and never run out. It also fits in your car cupholder, has a handle, is dishwasher safe (a MUST in my book), and has a straw. This is just what you need to keep you hydrated all day long!
- Suki Skincare Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser - I love the smell of this facial cleanser. It is made with clean ingredients and scrubs away the dull skin and purifies your pores leaving a soft, glowing face!
- Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Kitchen Basics Set (Aff. Link) - A fun practical gift! I love Mrs. Meyers and when their holiday scents come out I want to buy it all in bulk. Peppermint and Iowa Pine also smell amazing!
- Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Repairing Treatment (Aff. Link) - This is actually on my wishlist! I have heard such great things about this hair mask that I have to give it a try! I mean look at those Amazon reviews! It strengthens and repairs the hair making it shiny, healthy, and soft!
- L'Occitane Foot Cream and Amope Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Foot File (Aff. Link) - Okay, this one is super embarassing to admit, but I have terribly dry feet! To they point where they are painful and a couple of years ago I did tons of research to figure out the very best products to help. This foot cream is the best of the best. Combine this with the Amope foot file and it's a match made in heaven for the most perfectly soft feet that are honestly even better than when I pay for an actual pedicure.
- Hobo Embossed Wallet (Aff. Link) - One of the most coveted leather wallets! Sleek, highly functional, and beautiful embossed leather that gets better with age. Plus you can't beat this price!
- Passion Planner - This is my very favorite planner that I have been using for four years now. I seriously use it every single day and would be completely lost without it! I love the layout of the weeks and how each day is broken down. They even have an undated one which is useful if you don't need to use it for everyday use.
- Makeup Eraser (Aff. Link) - This little washcloth will wipe off all your makeup, even waterproof makeup, with just water! The cloth is so soft and it really works! Seriously such a cool product!
- Audible Credits - Do you have a friend that loves to read? I'm a total audible addict and always listen while folding laundry, doing dishes, or running errands rather than listening to music. This would be a perfect gift, especially for those busy moms that may not have as much time to sit down and read a book. Instead, they can listen to audiobooks or podcasts or a variety of other media through audible. Audiobooks are also great for kids to listen to as well!
Your turn! Let me know in the comments below what some of your favorite gifts ideas for women are! I'm always on the lookout for things that will make my life better, easier, and more fun!
I only recommend products I would use myself and all opinions expressed here are my own. This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.