This Spooky Halloween Party Menu Plan has some great, easy ideas for pulling together a fun, frightful Halloween-themed bash! Everything from appetizers and drinks, to main dishes, sides and desserts are covered, helping you come up with a delicious and easy party for All Hallow's Eve (or any October eve) without a hassle!
October means it's time to throw a spooktacular Halloween party and I've made it easy with a Spooky Halloween Party Menu Plan!
It’s that time of year again! Ghouls and goblins are out in force and everybody feels like a kid again.
I'm all about Halloween being for adults as much as the kids and we have thrown an annual Halloween party every year for 7 years now! We combine it with my October birthday and call it our "Monster Mash & Birthday Bash at the House of Nash"! So corny, I know, but I love it!
We love putting out a great spread of fun, fantastic food (some creepy and some cute) and my favorite thing is that we do a gourmet caramel apple dipping activity where every guest gets to create their own gourmet caramel apple!
Throw your very own Halloween party this year using this Halloween party menu plan, or bring one of the great Halloween-inspired items below to a party you have been invited to, and have a hauntingly good time!
What are you planning to dress up as this year? Tell me in the comments below!
- Mummy Jalapeno Poppers from House of Nash Eats
- Ghost Munch from Around My Family Table
- Buffalo Chicken Braid from The Life Jolie
- Candy Corn Jello Cups from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Brain Food from East Valley Mom Guide
- Mummy Chicken Pot Pies from House of Nash Eats
- Cheesy Baked Spaghetti Casserole from House of Nash Eats
- Halloween Stuffed Bell Peppers from It's Yummi
- Mummy Dogs by House of Nash Eats
- Layered Halloween Jello by House of Nash Eats
- Monster Mix by House of Nash Eats
- Black Spider Bread Bowl by House of Nash Eats
- Halloween Party Punch from Liz on Call
- Vampire Cocktail from Self Proclaimed Foodie
- Pumpkin Juice Recipe (Harry Potter Inspired) from House of Nash Eats
- Monster Cupcakes from Kleinworth & Co.
- Halloween Graveyard Dirt Cake by House of Nash Eats
- Mummy Twinkie Pops from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Chocolate Frosted Halloween Cookies by House of Nash Eats
- Spiderweb Sandwich Cookies from Home Cooking Memories
- Halloween Panna Cotta Eyeballs from House of Nash Eats